ALMA - A Window into the Mysteries of the Universe
ALMA stands for Atacama Large Millimeter/ Submillimeter Array. It´s a state-of-the-art telescope based on the latest design and manufacturing technologies with the aim of exploring unknown regions of the universe. It started its full-scale operation in 2013.
The highlights of this program are as follows:
- The reason ALMA was set at the Atacama Desert of Chile,
located in the 5.000 meter highlands.
- The beautiful Atacama Desert and the stately ALMA
- The mechanism of the interferometer and aperture synthesis
- The universe that ALMA can show us
- The reason of the parabolic antenna of 66 units is needed.
- The ALMA and its related facilities
- The latest results the ALMA has observed
- Modern technology and researcher´s challenge
- The significance in the human history of the ALMA project
Available language version: English
We provide dubbing in any language upon request!